- Post-baby B is still bootylicious!
- Another day, another psycho celebrity stalker on the loose…
- Poison meets Margaritaville? This duet will thrill your parents.
- Check it out! Adele’s okay!
- Flo Rida sure knows how to get around.
- Can you imagine Lady Gaga not being confident?
- Looks like the Madonna & MIA are no longer in Luv.
- Sign us up for Motley Crue meets X-Files
- We don’t need to be “experts” to know Lohan’s hard partying could trigger a relapse
- Not to be outdone, Bret Michaels claims he taught Charlie Sheen everything he knows
- Seems like musicians have just given up entirely on album art
- Drew Barrymore credited on Radiohead’s King of Limbs
- Robert Pattinson sure likes weird roles
- Odd Future continues to take over hip hop
- Bruno Mars goes through the growing pains of any drug-experimenting musician
T.I. is officially back
T.I. was released from prison back in December after serving 7 months for felony drug charges, but in the months since has kept a relatively low profile ¦ until now. This week the Atlanta rapper unveiled his video for I’m Back, the lead single off the forthcoming King Unchanged LP. The video shows T.I. rapping in front of the American flag, cruising through his hometown in a black Ferrari, hitting the studio to lay down some vocals”oh yeah, and setting a warehouse on fire. Still, it’s pretty stripped down footage for the king. Did lawyer’s fees cut into the production budget or is T.I. just getting back to his roots? You be the judge.
Bret Michaels hospitalized for brain hemorrhage
Bret Michaels, former Poison front man, Celebrity Apprentice competitor and stripper connoisseur, was rushed to the hospital last week after experiencing an excruciating headache. Doctors discovered a brain hemorrhage and in the ensuing days have sought to stem the bleeding and locate the source of the hemorrhage. As of Wednesday, Michaels was conscious and talking. Let’s hope he continues on the road to recovery and is back on the Rock of Love bus in no time.
M.I.A. releases NSFW video for Born Free
Put it this way, M.I.A.’s video for Born Free makes the ultra-violence of A Clockwork Orange look like an episode of Hannah Montana. Directed by Romain Gavras, the video is heavy on the carnage, politically charged and incredibly NSFW. If you’re sensitive to violence, you may want to hang out here. Otherwise, check out the video below, preferably not within sight of your boss.
- Eight-year-old rocks out Don’t Stop Believing on Ellen
- New OK Go video in the works
- Billy Corgan rips into Courtney Love on Twitter
- Whitney Houston bombs at London concert
- Lupe Fiasco and Alicia Keys release joint track
- Common recording an album with Kanye West
- Jonas Brothers to embark on epic world tour
- Courtney Love releases least expensive video to date
- PJ Harvey to guest edit Francis Ford Coppola magazine
Before the days of listening to an album in the record store or online, music shopping was more of a gamble. And, believe it or not, a lot of bets were placed solely on album art. I remember trading a Tiffany cassette for Poison’s Look What The Cat Dragged In because I thought the girls on the cover had better hair and makeup. Thus began the seminal hair metal phase of my adolescence (Do not judge me).