- Rihanna: Another day, another broken record.
- Apparently, even “music’s ultimate survivor” isn’t indestructible.
- Who played Wha?!
- What would you do if The Black Keys called your band “sh*t?” Just ask Nickelback.
- Boom. “Super Bass” has become a Christian anthem.
- Adele singlehandedly revives the album…digitally, at least.
- We’re sending our best wishes to Etta James.
- “Pink N Yellow” just doesn’t have the same ring to it…
Michael Bublé Christmas duets on SNL
There’s no better way to introduce this SNL Christmas skit starring Michael Bublé other than quoting Jay Pharoah’s Kanye West: You ride a donkey, I ride a Mercedes. Jesus, I’m so much better than you. Enjoy.
Senior citizens flash mob to Glee‘s Last Christmas
Sure, they move a little bit slower than your average flash mob, but these senior citizens are carrying tanks of oxygen, people. Enjoy this performance of Glee‘s version of Last Christmas in all its geriatric glory.
Jon Bon Jovi rumored to be dead
If hearing that Jon Bon Jovi died this week felt like a shot through the heart and you were livin’ on a prayer that the rumors were untrue, then you can breathe easy. Turns out it was just a random death hoax. If you don’t believe us, here’s proof.
Rihanna slams Dutch magazine over disrespectful story
After Dutch fashion magazine Jackie dubbed Rihanna the ultimate, ahem, n**gabitch, the pop star took to Twitter to read the editor the riot act. I hope you can read English, because your magazine is a poor representation of the evolution of human rights, she wrote. The editor, Eva Hoeke, apologized on Rihanna’s Facebook page, and then resigned. Read all about it here.
Nicki Minaj disses Lil Kim with Stupid Hoe
The war between Lil Kim and Nicki Minaj just got taken to a new level. Kim’s violent cover for her mixtape, Black Friday, was the first blow. Now, Nicki has parried with her new tune Stupid Hoe. Sample lyrics: I’m Angelina, you Jennifer, come on bitch, you see where Brad [Pitt] at. Come on ladies, leave Jennifer Aniston out of it.
Miley Cyrus goes off on fans
Miley Cyrus stopped to sign a couple autographs while on vacation, and when her boyfriend, Liam Hemsworth, tried to help steer her away, the natives got restless. Watch the showdown below.
- Adam Lambert and boyfriend arrested in Finland for club brawl
- David Archuleta puts music on hold for Mormon mission
- Britney Spears gets engaged
- Kanye and Jay-Z perform N**as In Paris eleven times in a row
- Lady Gaga’s Twitter account gets hacked
- Marry the Night doesn’t break Top 10 after Download Day
- Lady Gaga named AP’s Entertainer of the Year
- Contents of Michael Jackson’s home sell for $1 million
- Etta James diagnosed with terminal leukemia
- Axl Rose boots alleged mother**ker from his show
- Yo La Tengo’s Ira Kaplan suffers serious health scare
- R Kelly is selling his house
- Paul McCartney and Eric Clapton debut My Valentine