The X Factor is as much a ratings seeking show as anything these days, priding itself no longer on just the talent it showcases, but catfights, crying and breakdowns. With judge Britney Spears commenting, We’re gonna push them to their limits, it’s only reasonable to expect a bit of on air tension when the family sits down to watch on Wednesday and Thursday nights.
After settling down inside a swanky Miami hotel, the contestants were bused out to their performance site, and one by one, all 120 of them went in front of the judges, knees shaking and voices set to impress. After all, each performance is only the biggest of their life. Check out the scoop after the jump.
The all-American folk-rock “Jokerman” himself is back… apparently followed by a posse of young cholos, scantily clad women, and a guy dressed like Gene Simmons. Yes, Bob Dylan‘s new video for his single “Duquesne Whistle” is quite a bizarre one. It starts as some cute and innocent boy-meets-girl scenario, fitting the light jaunty mood of the song, but quickly goes awry in a twisted and hilarious way. Head over to Rolling Stone to see it for yourself. The new song is off Dylan’s upcoming album Tempest, which is due out September 11th.
More Like This:
- We just peed ourselves a little bit.
- As if Gene Simmons could have even less class.
- Don’t expect us to come out of our rooms for about a week.
- Straight edge, the stars of Entourage are not.
- Forget about Alice Cooper & Ke$ha. This is a bizarre collaboration.
- Yet another way for Jersey Shore stars to get paid by being stupid.