Introducing the Barackness Monster
Jimmy Fallon wanted to slow jam the news, and thank goodness he had POTUS in attendance to help him. Does the Commander-in-Chief get nervous when he’s got to add some swagger to his speeches? Aw, PELL no! Watch below.
Black Lips bring Biggie Smalls back from the grave
Tupac wasn’t the only dead rapper to make a comeback at Coachella this year. The Notorious B.I.G. appeared during the Black Lips set, and it looks like it cost a lot less money for the band to conjure Biggie up than it did for Dr. Dre and his Tupac hologram. But watch the video below and judge for yourself.
Rihanna talks that talk in new documentary
Rihanna has released a video on her YouTube channel that gives fans a behind-the-scenes look at the tail end of her Loud Tour. And what it shows us is that RiRi loves a good prank, says the word three like tree when she’s home in Barbados and has some hard core fans. So much so that she has to lock herself in a clothing store to ward off a mob of admirers. Well, there are worse places to get locked up, right?
Kids warn Thom Yorke could steal your toothbrush
Kids say the darndest things, and never so much as when they’re forced to listen to Radiohead’s Paranoid Android and share their thoughts. Turns out that NDUBZ is way better, Thom Yorke has no friends and eats only vegetables and if someone forgets your name, you should say, Dude, come on. My name’s Erin.
Jennifer Hudson testifies in family murder trial
This week Jennifer Hudson has been in a Chicago courtroom to testify against her ex brother-in-law, William Balfour, who is charged with killing Hudson’s mother, brother and nephew in 2008. When the prosecution showed photos of her slain nephew, Hudson and her sister stepped outside. If convicted, Balfour faces a mandatory life sentence.
Cher sells key to Australian city on eBay
If she could turn back time, Cher might not have sold her key to the Australian city of Adelaide”at least not on eBay where everyone could see. The city’s officials are exceptionally disappointed that the pop star would choose to part with the honor bestowed upon her in 1990. But at least the key is valued by someone”the top bid was for $81,000.
- Beyoncé tops People‘s Most Beautiful
- Dreezy may have fathered a baby with a streezy
- The Wanted get inked in Chasing the Sun video
- Jay-Z launches Facebook game Empire
- Foster the People get helping hands in Houdini video
- Avril Lavigne gets black bangs
- Katy Perry caught K-I-S-S-I-N-G
- Neil Diamond gets hitched
- Marcus Mumford marries Carey Mulligan
- Sinéad O’Connor cancels tour
- Jack White to score Lone Ranger movie
- Ex-Cake drummer goes on trial for child molestation charge
- Robin Gibb wakes up from coma
- Dr. Dre says he’s not taking Tupac on the road
- Nicki Minaj back on Twitter
- Listen to Santigold’s new album Master of My Make Believe
- T.I. and Azealia Banks got beef
- Madonna’s not the only one dishing out disses.
- J.Lo and Marc Anthony reunited: how awkward was it?
- Looks like fatherhood is causing Jay-Z to sing a new (and swear-less) tune…
- David Archuleta is coming back to TV…in the Philippines?
- Mumford & Wife?
- Looks like Rihanna’s living the high life in Hawaii…
- Coachella sold out how fast?!