Britney Spears’ deleted scene from Jackass 3 is the shit
Britney Spear’s acting chops have been proven multiple times over with her appearances on Glee, How I Met Your Mother and the Oscar snub known as Crossroads. Now, thanks to this deleted scene from Jackass 3 that aired on Jimmy Kimmel Live we get to see her prowess as a stuntwoman. Watch Spears handle the Poo Cocktail Supreme with grace and dignity.*
*JK. Prepare for a lot of loud, fake screaming.
Willie Nelson to sing his way out of jail
Stars. They’re just like us! They get arrested for marijuana possession (for the third time) and all they have to do is sing Blue Eyes Cryin’ In The Rain in court to avoid going to the clink. That’s what Willie Nelson’s future was looking like earlier this week, after Hudspeth County prosecutor Kit Bramblett said he planned to convince the judge to let Willie perform in court in lieu of a $2,000 fine and 180 days in jail for his November drug bust. You bet your ass I ain’t going to be mean to Willie Nelson, he told CNN. Now don’t start waving your fists and shouting about “miscarriages of justice””turns out he was only kidding . Nelson will pay a small fine and go on with his life. And Bramblett’s eyes will be left crying in the courtroom.
Miley Cyrus is none too pleased that marginally-talented (we’re feeling generous) internet meme Rebecca Black is getting so much attention for her single, Friday. It should be harder to be an artist, Cyrus griped to Australia’s Daily Telegraph. If the pop starlet ever met Black face to face, we have a feeling their conversation might go a little like this.
Beyoncé to dad: Everything you own in a box to the left
This week Beyoncé announced she will be parting ways with her father, Matthew Knowles, who has managed her career since the very beginning of Destiny’s Child. The split is mutual and amicable, both sides say. I love my dad dearly, the singer said in a statement. I’m grateful for everything he has taught me. Translation: Don’t you ever for one second get to thinking you’re irreplaceable, Matthew Knowles. Don’t you dare.
Snoop Dogg collaborating with Charlie Sheen on single
Proving that Snoop Dogg would probably collaborate with a trash can full of dirty diapers if it paid him enough, Charlie Sheen announced via Twitter that he had the Dogg Father in the studio working on a single for his upcoming one-man show. Get ready to rock the Sheenius within, he tweeted. We are terrified.
Liam Gallagher trashes Jay-Z’s Rocawear
Liam of the Brothers Gallagher loves an inflammatory remark like others love a fine wine. His latest is directed at Jay-Z, specifically his Rocawear line. Gallagher launched his own clothing line, Pretty Green, in 2009 ostensibly for Austin Powers and Prince Valiant enthusiasts. In an interview Gallaher said, You’re going to be f—ing arrested wearing his gear and you’re going to pull a really nice-looking bird wearing mine. Liam, Jay-Z’s got 99 problems and a bird ain’t one. Besides, whoever gets arrested wearing Rocawear can just sing their way out of it in court. It’s called the Willie Nelson clause.
- Rihanna’s gives sex toy shopping advice in Rolling Stone interview
- Carson Daly not happy with Team Britney interview restrictions
- T-Pain tweets away free music
- Enrique Iglesias bails on Britney tour … si or no?
- Rick Ross arrested for pot possession
- Chris Brown’s publicist quits
- Fred Armisen offers guitar lessons
- Chris Brown tops Billboard
- Lily Allen uninvites guest who leaked save-the-date card
- Listen to Death Cab For Cutie’s You Are A Tourist
- Albert Hammond Jr. admits to drug problems
- Arcade Fire wins Juno for Best Album
- We heard Casey and Haley are dating
- Jay-Z fouls with the NBA
- Call us crazy, but Katy Perry is reminding us of a certain Lady in her new video
- Miley Cyrus slams Rebecca Black, says it should be harder to be an artist. It must have been so “hard” for you, Miley, your dad being famous and all.
- The Strokes strike again on late night
- Charlie Sheen and Snoop Dogg: a match made in crazy-town
- Paramore Yard Sale could be doubling as spring cleaning of the Farro bros
- Why you gotta play us like this, Sopranos?
- Gym Class Heroes’ The Papercut Chronicles lives on
- We want a stalker
- GIRL FIGHT!!!